Wednesday, November 1, 2023

AAA Birthday November Challenge #55 - Big Sentiment

Oh I love this current trend.  So much so, I purchased this fun MFT Big Birthday Wishes Die.  I am thrilled with this purchase!  It's so fun to create with.

I sponged ink on a panel, used the die for cutting the letters, and then used the negative as a template for getting the letters adhered evenly.

I totally love this unbranded bird die too.  I also CAN'T FIND IT in my stamp room!  Oyie Vey, guess I have a challenge to find it...soon! I like this die.

Your turn!  Come on over to AAA Birthday and play along.  You have all month!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

9 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Well it can't get any bigger than your big sentiment, it's awesome, also love the little bird, great cards

The Crafty Den said...

Oh my goodness Vicki this card is stunning. The colours, ink blending and gorgeous bird really pack a punch. I may have to get that die too. Hugs, Denise x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and bold design! I love the bird!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! I love the blended colors over the letters! Very cool!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, Vicki this is fantastic!

TK said...

Wow, gorgeous mondo sentiment and a pretty fantastic bird too! I do hope you find the die, he needs to be used again

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow this fantabulous love it x

Jane.D said...

I LOVE it! The BIIIIG sentiment, the adorable little bird, your gorgeous ink blending..... well I love absolutely everything about this card! xx

Leslie said...

Beautiful color palette and big sentiment! I, too, love that bird die and I hope you find it!