Saturday, November 25, 2023

Wishing You

So yeah, I think I am permanently flagged by Blogger at this point.  85% of my posts are getting flagged for whatever. Seriously, my little ole blog?  Sheesh.  So, I am going to try changing up the titles - we shall see...

Today I am joining in a few challenges with my card; Color Throw Down #770; greens and black - Inkspirational #303 - Seasonal, and CAS on Sunday #271 - Christmas.

I watched a video the other day by Michelle Short, and was very inspired.  I love the end result this technique has.  The colored ink just pops!

I used a 3D embossing folder - I thought it was Simon Says, but I can't find it.  Naturally, I didn't label the darn thing!  The Christmas sentiment strip is from Simon Says.

     



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

10 comments:

TK said...

Beautiful greens, your CAS card is a winner in my book! Love the colors and little images making the big statement.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love it as a slimline card!

Dena J said...

Love this technique, too! Your tag is stunning.

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, it is a wonderful card! I do hope you figure that glitch out!*
=]

*the only time this has happened to me was when I had links that no longer worked.

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card, Vicki!

Birgit said...

Funny, I jus5 watched the same YouTube video and made a card as well. I love your card…it’s very rich in colours.

*Vicki* said...

The leaves are so stunning! Gorgeous card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your color blending on this gorgeous leafy tag! Way to rock the throwdown colors!

Julia Aston said...

Goodness Vicki! what a beautiful blend of greens on your embossed tag panel - I've got to check out that video - so pretty against that dark green textured card - thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Seasonal! Julia xx

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the technique and the greens!