Friday, November 10, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #705 - Word Week

Ha!  My card is so far from Fall colors, but I'm okay with that!  I do not send out Thanksgiving cards, so a thank you card works for my stash perfectly.

I do love creating graphic cards - it's so easy when using dies to do it too. 😀

I prettied up the thanks with some taped off inking and glitter embossing.  Adds a little something, something to the words.  A few sequins, and this fun mini slimline turned out awesome.
 
Your turn!  Come on over to JUGS Challenge #705 and share your Thanks/Thanksgiving card.


Thanks for stopping by~

16 comments:

cm said...

A vibrant, bold, delightful Thanks card, Vicki! I love the colours, the triangles, the design! Fabulous inspiration for this challenge; absolutely fabulous!
hugs~c

Carol said...

I have a Pinterest board just for Graphic cards and I will remember this one! Great colors! I like the half "dipped" letters too!

Julia Aston said...

What a great geometric design Vicki - so pretty with the 3 colors on the THANKS and mix of pink and blue on the triangles! Julia xx

Bobby said...

Love the layout, Vicki, and the way you dipped the sentiment.

TK said...

Vicki, this is amazing! Bold and graphic, but the little details like inking and multiple techniques to the sentiment -- fantastic!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... wowzer! Where did that design come from... LOVE IT!

Melissa Craig said...

Vicki this card is so FUN! I love the colors - so bright and poppin'!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun layout, this is terrific!

Nancy said...

One of my favorite cards of yours, Vicki!

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous! So in love with the colors and the gold dipped lettering!!

Lisa Kind said...

Very cool card! I love how you colored the letters.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fabulous graphic creation! I love your design and the way you did the sentiment.

Ina G said...

Love it! The layers, colours and how you highlighted that big THANKS.

baileyrosy.com said...

Awesome indeed ! What a fabulous card I really love the design and those colours are amazing.

Marie

Leslie said...

Wow, love this! The blue, pink and gold glitter color palette is stunning!

Leslie said...

Wow, love this! The blue, pink and gold glitter color palette is stunning!