Friday, November 10, 2023

2023 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Last Day


Here we are with the last day of the 2023 Fall/Winter Coffee Blog Hop.  

Fun layers, fun coffee cups 😀

I can't tell you who's products any of these dies are.  So sad I didn't do better when I made my storage for all the dies I have.  Hindsight is 20/20.
 
Just a quickie card today.  I'm in the process of packing..cruise baby!  I can't wait!  Meanwhile, I hope you enjoyed seeing all my coffee projects over the past 8 days!  I know I had fun creating them.  
 
Huge THANKS goes to Amy Tsuruta for running this super popular hop, and of course all the lovely Sponsors!


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty Vicki!!!
Have loads of fun on your cruise.
Thanks for all of your lovely projects that you've linked up for this hop!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the dotted swiss in the background, this is terrific! Happy travels!

Shelly said...

Oh so pretty!

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Vicki! Have fun on your trip!

TK said...

Your coffee cards have all been amazing, and this one is no different -- so fun, and definitely unexpected layers

VanessaB said...

Fun, pretty design

*Vicki* said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous with the festive colors and fancy gold sentiment! Love your idea for the trees! FUN!! Enjoy the cruise!!

Leslie said...

This is a cute one with the Swiss Dots background!