Friday, November 3, 2023

2023 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 1

 It's my favorite interactive hop - Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  I think this is the first time that I haven't been designing for Sponsor companies. [Makes me sad] - That said, I am doing something different, I will be creating a few ABC [anything but a card] projects.  Some of these will be included in a Christmas card I mail out, or just a small thinking of you gift.

Let's start with this one.  Going through my abundance of images, and misc stuff, I came across a roll of cup stickers [unused from Starbucks, that I took home].

I went ahead and made a tag out of them and placed it on a card base with removable tape.  That way, the recipient can use it for a gift.

Okay, Day 1 is done.  I'll be back with lots more coffee projects over the next week!  Are you joining in the fun?  I'm off to check out what has been uploaded already.  Fun times ahead!



Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Gaylynn said...

How fun. Cup stickers. They make a great holiday card. :)

~amy~ said...

how fun, makes a great giftie.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a fun card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great Christmas coffee card design!

Angy said...

What a great way to use something from your stash

Centellazul said...

it's a beautiful card!!!

TK said...

Great way to use up some of your stash! Cute tag = cute card

Shelly said...

This is wonderful, Vicki!

VanessaB said...

Pretty! Great design ❤️

Celeste Goff said...

I love this CAS coffee card!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful use of cup stickers.

VanessaB said...

Pretty colors. Great card design and idea

LeslieT said...

What a fun card with awesome traditional colors!