Friday, November 3, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #704 - Color Week

The perfect colors for a Christmas card!  I am so behind [with my Christmas cards], I needed this!

I used some designer paper from my stash, and used my favorite Santa stamp.  I am loving using the mini slimline base size for this year's cards too!

The sentiment strip is from Simon Says.

Your turn!  I hope you join us over at the JUGS Challenge #704.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful festive Christmas card. Beautiful rich colors and love Santa!



Melissa Craig said...

Adorable Christmas card! You can't go wrong with great argyle print paper for your base and then top it off with a cute Santa. Really fun card!

Thank you for letting me be a part of JUGS this month.

TK said...

What a cutie! Love your bold plaid and plump little Santa

Lisa Elton said...

Cute prints and a cute Santa!

cm said...

How cute is your Santa; easy to see why he's a favourite. Your patterned paper pairs with him wonderfully. I need to try some mini slims soon...
hugs~c

Nancy said...

I like that Santa too! Darling slimline!

Ina G said...

Fun Santa and super dp make for another fabulous card.

Bobby said...

Love your mix of argyle and plaid, Vicki.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great choice of combining those patterns! Love the darling little Santa, too!

Julia Aston said...

Love the argyle and plaid papers you used Vicki and your jolly Santa! Julia xx

Leslie said...

Love the argyle! And that Santa is just tooooo cute!