Monday, October 30, 2023

Simon Says Monday Challenge

I got an email regarding the Simon Says Monday Challenge; Thinking of You.  This was the perfect challenge for today as my BFF's mom passed away [unexpectantly] on Saturday night.  I'm so sad for my friend - she is an only child and has A LOT to deal with, along with her grief.  I wanted to make a card for her knowing I was thinking of her.

I actually used a mix of stickers!  The images worked really well to make a pretty sympathy card, which was my intention.

I adore the font of the sentiment too.  It worked beautifully IMO.

That's it for today.  Thanks SS, I am really happy with my end result.



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Sorry for your friend's loss and you're a great friend to be thinking of her and sending this gorgeous card. I really love the lace doily as it adds an elegant touch!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm so sorry for your friend's loss, Vicki. The love you put into this pretty card is sure to mean a lot to her.

TK said...

A parental loss is tremendous, and my heart goes out to your friend and for you. You've made a very pretty card and she will cherish it!

Leslie said...

I'm so sorry your BFF has to deal with this. It's very hard. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and so heartfelt. Love the sticker combination!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your sympathy card is gorgeous! Your friend will be comforted by it.

I Card Everyone said...

You are a good friend, Vicki - I know your friend will really appreciate your pretty card and thoughts.
=]