Friday, October 27, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #703 - CAS Week

I do love a good CAS challenge.  Keeping in the center works perfectly!

I finally used my Simon Says Take Note stamp set with matching dies.  I always feel so accomplished when using yet another unused stamp set.

Such a basic card, but I love it!  So clean and simple.

Your turn!  Come on over to JUGS #703 and show us your centered CAS card.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

14 comments:

cm said...

The pencils and sentiment pairing are CAS challenge perfect! I've been eyeing that set...
hugs~c

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome design with the pencils as they go perfectly with the sentiment!

Carol said...

Cute set!!! Cute card!

Nancy said...

This is perfect indeed! Love those pencils!

TK said...

CAS and perfect for the challenge, and equally perfect on my mantle! Thanks for the card and the win, Vicki!

Trina P. said...

Cute and CAS-tastic!

*Vicki* said...

Wonderful CAS card! Love the layered pencils and keeping in the center!

Bonnie said...

It's a good feeling to use those new things, especially when they make such a fantastic card and perfect for this challenge! Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I've really enjoyed this month with this fantastic team!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am loving those pencils paired with the perfect sentiment! CAS perfection!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki...love it! What perfect note card... out the door with great CAS design.

Lisa Elton said...

CAS and cute!!

Ina G said...

Couldn't be any ca-simpler than this beauty Vicki. Fabulous.

Leslie said...

Such a fun card! I do love those pencils!

Bobby said...

Now that you used them I hope you make more cards with pencils, Vicki. They make a great 'just a note' card.