Wednesday, September 6, 2023

The Male Room Challenge - Leaves


One thing about leaves, they make it very easy to make a masculine card!

I was totally inspired by a card Michele Ferguson made a few weeks ago.  I fell in love with the monotone color with the popped up images, and, I had to CASE it.  It worked perfectly with the leaves.

I used MFT Wild Greenery Dies for this card - [retired naturally].  I intentionally left "in" the pop out portion of the dies for a more solid look.  Overall, I am thrilled with this card!

Your turn.  You have all month to join in over at The Male Room Challenge.  We hope to see you there.



Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool monochromatic look and design!

I Card Everyone said...

It's been months since I made it, Vicki - I'm so honored that you remembered it!
I adore the green you've used to cut these wonderful leaves - any guy would be the lucky one to receive this beauty!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love your CASE of Michele's card! Going green was the perfect choice for this fabulous masculine card!

MortiCraft said...

This is a great card Vicki. Love the way you have only used one colour and how you left the inner cut pieces in place. X

LeslieT said...

Just beautiful! Love the monochrome - and the green (my fav color). Great masculine card!

baileyrosy.com said...

I also love Michele's card and you did a fabulous job casing it but you totally made it your own. Especially love the gorgeous green it works so beautifully with those gorgeous leaves.

Marie

TK said...

This is a terrific card all around - masculine, gorgeous color, and popped up leaves -- great card and CASE!

lichazul said...

Pretty monocrome card๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ congrats
Happy day