Thursday, September 7, 2023

Happy Little Stampers September Stencil Challenge

Boy I dislike it when I mess up with my DT cards - like completely missed it!  I rushed to get this made and posted, and, I am not on the challenge site because - I MISSED the deadline.  Oyie Vey.  At least I can share it here, and will pop it over on Insta and FB too for exposure.

I grabbed  a stencil and quickly sponged on some blended ink, cut out a frame, and a hexagon circle off a desperate water colored inked panel, and added a sentiment.  Yep - a very quick mini slimline.

Your turn.  Come on over to HLS September Stencil challenge and play along.  It's always anything goes, and lasts all month!



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

LeslieT said...

Awesome card and I love this color palette! Got some good texture going on!

Lisa Elton said...

You rebounded well, Vicki! This is a cool card. Love all of the dots!

baileyrosy.com said...

I missed my deadline too for LIM must be something in the air ! Fabulous card and just love the gorgeous design and lots of lovely layers.

Marie

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this card! Great design and colors!

TK said...

Very fun card! Love the ombre colors and extra elements -- better luck next time, but I'm sure you're not the only one who's missed a date