Thursday, September 28, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Repetitive Die Cut

I love this way of making cards!

I also am drawn to repeating happy for a bday card.  [Hey, when it works, it works]

I started by stenciling with a fun layered stencil, and popped up the cut inside, using the left over for the finishing framework.

My happys are backed with 3 layers of white for dimension, and then I stamped the birthday.  Yes, I can say I am happy with this end result.

Your turn!  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and join in the fun.  While repetitive die cuts are optional, being a birthday card is not.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

17 comments:

Barbara said...

No doubt about it this is a happy card. I'm happy with it too.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty stenciled background Vicki. Love the big Happy and how your used it as your repetitive die cut. Great card.

Johanna said...

Love that background and how you created some wonderful dimension here. Colours work well and the words stand out great.

TK said...

Colorful and adorable, this card packs a punch!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and in such happy colors too!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm awfully happy, happy, happy to see this darling birthday card, Vicki! Such wonderful colors for an Autumn birthday!
=]

Colleen said...

fabulous card, Vicki!

Nancy said...

Such a wonderful job with my topping, Vicki! I really love this!

Lisa Elton said...

It works and it's perfectly delightful!

Linda said...

Vicki, this is so pretty with the orange and green. Love it.

Leslie said...

This is just gorgeous! So simple but yet packs a real punch!

JulieP said...

Lots of fun elements to admire here!!!

Ashwini Rao said...

Love everything about this card - the double layered stencil background, the multiple 'happy's - somehow they make the card cheerful and happy and bright! Love it!

shirley-bee said...

This is such a cheery card, Vicki! Great background, and I love the dimension. Happy, happy, happy!!!

Cathy said...

Great stencilling, makes a gorgeous backdrop for all of those happys! Love the happy vibe this card has (no pun intended), Cathy x

Glenda J said...

Such a bright and cheerful card.

Cathy said...

Came back for another look, it is the same stencil! Has quite a different feel, Cathy x