Friday, September 29, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #699 - CASE a DT Member

For this challenge, the Design Team creates an anything goes card, and you as the player, pick one to CASE.  It's very fun for the team to see if/how their cards are CASED.

For mine, I came across a video about "clustering ephemera" and simply had to try it.  I was happy with my end result, so, I am using this one.

Basically, you start with a base and build up layers from there.  I do love this type of creating!  I used multiply dies, some Graphic 45 paper, and even some stickers!

Seriously, most of the products used are a minimum of 10 years old!  [No hoarding going on here...]  I will probably create more of this fun style of card - I really do like the end result.

Okay, your turn!  Come on over to JUGS #699 Challenge, check out the cards, pick 1, and have fun creating your take from it.  Be sure to let us know who you CASED.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

13 comments:

Carol said...

Cool elements on your card in great colors!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great collection of ephemera on this card. Great artistic arrangement and beautiful colors!

TK said...

AMAZING result! Love your card, Vicki, and I SO wish I could do this... give me random bits and I can make a hot mess! OK but maybe you've inspired me to try again

Nancy said...

What a cool idea and I love the color palette! I have never tried this1

Lisa Elton said...

Wowza, is this ever fantastic! Love all of the layers!

LeAnne said...

This is just gorgeous! I love ephemera and all your elements work together so nicely! Beautiful colors too!

Leslie said...

This card is just awesome all the way around! The colors, the layers, the texture. LOVE it!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! This is very cool! I think you've gotten some really cool effects with your ephemera clustering my friend!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is amazing! I love all of the elements and your beautiful arrangement of them. Love the colors.

Bobby said...

So fantastic, Vicki! I envy people who can put together items like this or make mixed media cards. Yours gathered into a colorful and interesting card.

Ina G said...

Wow Vicki your layering,layout and colours are awesome. I looooooove what you have done here. So creative!

cm said...

Your clustering ephemera makes for an eye-catching card, Vicki. So many delightful elements that work well together. As always, your eye-for-design delights!
hugs~c

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow is most certainly correct on this creation!!!! Happy to be able to join in the fun this week.
HUGS!
-Kimberly