Saturday, September 30, 2023

Happy Little Stampers October Water Color Challenge

There is nothing I enjoy more then a bright, fun card!  At first I thought to do a toucan bird, but, I went another route, using "tropical" colors.

As I was looking for some floral images, I came across this fun Altenew, Abstract Landscape Die.  I love how you can individually paint the different land/hills/sun cuts.  This worked perfectly using my Zig Kuretake Gansai Water Colors.

I grabbed a sentiment strip from Simon Says, and this fun card is complete.

Your turn.  You have all month to join in over at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors for this gorgeous card!

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, this is outstanding! I better start paying more attention to Altenew's releases!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

And you do those bright fun cards, so well! This is terrific!

Leslie said...

Such a cool die, to start with! And those colors are amazing! Great card!

*Vicki* said...

I love how you've used this frame die! Such a cool design and a great way to use some watercolor with it too!