Saturday, September 23, 2023

Addicted to CAS Challenge #247 - Mask

There are a few ways to interpret this challenge, I went with masking on my card.

I used one of my favorite Hero Arts stamp set, Antique Engravings.  I do love the butterflies in this set.  You can see how I masked off the top and bottom bfly and stamped the background one in a lighter color.

The HB is from Avery Elle.  This is an awesome die!  One piece, and very easy to color! I like that.  The background balloon is a retired stencil from MFT.  This too was so easy to work with.  Bummer it's retired.

Now, it's your turn.  You have a fortnight to play along in this challenge over at Addicted to CAS.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great design and wonderful colors!

Lisa Elton said...

WOWEE... this is fantastic!!

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful Vicki! Love the large sentiment!

Leslie said...

Wow, this is very striking! Those colors and those butterflies!