Friday, September 22, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #698 - CAS Week

 

While at this time, I don't need a sports card, however, I sure will in the future.  Great nieces and nephews, and who knows, maybe even my grandson [in a few years] - yep, I'll need it for sure.

I used the fun Dare 2B Artzt stamp set Hats Off, with matching dies.  Rather perfect for this challenge ;).

The frame work is [unbranded[ layered 3 times for dimension.  Overall, it's CAS, sports, and fun!

Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS #698 challenge and play along!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful card for a young man! Great layout and coloring!

Carol said...

That denim cap looks real! And I have been looking at dies like your collage one lately! Fun card!

Lisa Elton said...

Any little boy or girl would be thrilled to get this terrific card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card is so simple, bright and wonderful. I love that frame with things on it, not in it. Looks fabulous. Thank you so much for having me as GD. I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Nancy said...

Great card and I think the layout was very clever! Well done!

Ina G said...

Super sports layout Vicki. Love the 3 time layered frame.

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun card with the baseball images! I love it over your layered frame!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the baseball images layered over that die cut frame! This would be perfect for my youngest grandsons and I just may have to CASE this.

Bobby said...

Love the images, Vicki. I can see personalizing the cap with team colors.

cm said...

Your baseball images spark memories of my brother who used to play baseball back in the day. You've hit a grand slam with this card for sure!
hugs~c

Leslie said...

Great masculine CAS card! Awesome design!