Sunday, August 6, 2023

Happy Little Stamper August Stencil Challenge

 
 
I made this card before I got my new fun trio stamp-stencil-die set - bummer.  However, I used a stencil from STAMPlorations; Bold Florals Stencil, and it worked out perfectly!
 
It does help [with any stencil] when you use gorgeous colors ;).  I love the Hawaiian feel of this card - nice and Summery.

At one point in time I knew who this Happy belonged to - not now. [sheesh]  The birthday is from a Simon Says Sentiment Strip.
 
Okay, your turn.  You have all month to join in over at Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.  It's always anything goes, which is so easy.  Hope to see you there. 😀


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know what you other new stencil set looks like, but this one is pretty! A great way to say Happy Birthday!

Dotty Jo said...

Super card! so vibrant and cheery, Jo x

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a gorgeous card!

TK said...

Fantastically fun -- bright, cheery and definitely fun for a Birthday!

Leslie said...

Whew, I have a bunch of commenting to get caught up on! I totally love this background and big sentiment!