Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Simon Says Monday Challenge

I made this card yesterday, and ran out of time to get it on my blog.  So, it's getting it done today! Also, Happy 4th of July my USA Followers!

I'm entering this into the Simon Says Monday Challenge - Summer Mood Board.  You all know me, I do love a good mood board!

Since the good times are so long, I used a mini slimline base.  [I do love this size!] - I also used some really old Spellbinders dies for the images, and the background stenciling is from STAMPplorations Mini Curvy Stencil.


I also used the Good Times Die from STAMPlorations.  I love the bold letters with this die.

Thanks Simon Monday - Great mood board.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great pocket watch! Terrific card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card design and colors. Another great masculine possibility for a card as I am always having to struggle with this style of card.

Leslie said...

Great card! Loving all the texture!