Sunday, July 2, 2023

3 Challenges That Spoke to Me

I just love it when I get emails [from challenges] and they talk to me!  Happened with Paper Players #647; At the Beach, and Freshly Made Sketches #592 - [a fabulous sketch by my x JUGS teammate Cécile.]  I WON QUEEN!


Right?!!  I literally used the sketch as is, and I am loving this card! Geometrical, and beachy -- yep that's my kind of combination 😀

Once again I used my favorite [retired] IBS Seaside Sentiments stamp set.  [This set is getting so-much-use by me this season that I hope you aren't bored. 😉]  I'm also entering this into the Less is More Challenge #486; Anything Goes.

That's it for today - Challenges, I had a great time!



Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

LeAnne said...

Vicki, I must say that this card is a PERFECT match for the FMS sketch, and it's so fun for the Players as well! My hubby would love this sailboat for sure! Great creation all-round! Thanks so much for playing with my At The Beach challenge this week at the Players!

Linda Callahan said...

Your graphic design is perfect - love it! And I love the sentiment too! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm loving it too and what a fabulous sentiment!

Jen Brum said...

This is a fabulous card Vicki! I love the boat and sun! Works perfectly with the sketch! Love that sentiment as well! It really resonates with me! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kristin Sluhan said...

This is a perfect CAS creation...love the simplicity that produces a huge impact! Beautiful as always!

Jacquie Southas said...

I'm in love with this fabulous modern CAS design! Just perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

I Card Everyone said...

Absolute perfection, Vicki!
=]

Kathyk said...

Fab make, clean, simple, graphic - what's not to love?

Kathyk

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card design and a wonderful sentiment!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! What a true CAS beauty, Vicki! You created exactly the card I had in mind when I drew the sketch. Thanks so very much for that and thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

TK said...

Spot on perfection! Love the beachy feel yet no real beach in sight, and your sailboat is perfect -- love it

baileyrosy.com said...

Fabulous ! Cas perfection so fresh.

Marie

Leslie said...

Gorgeous! These bold colors are gorgeous! I, too, continue to use my Inspired By Stamping stamps as I love them so much!

Jaydee said...

I love the bold pops of color and all that white. Fabulous card and beautifully CAS. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee