Friday, July 14, 2023

Kat Scrappiness Instagram Hop

There is a hop going on Instagram showcasing Kat Scrappiness products.  She has really grown her line and it is worth popping over to check it out!  I love that her prices are decent too.

I'm hoping that I will be in the hop (technology isn't my strength), so I am posting here just in case... 😉

I started with a mini slimline base [3½ x 6].  I used the Mini Slimline Quilted Backdrop Die for my background.  Using the smaller dies from the Stitched & Layered Christmas Tree Die set, I made a self stencil, and sponged on some images onto the panel.  Using the stamp set packaging, I adhered around the panel to create an edge-less shaker card.  I left the top open, and once again using the smaller dies, I cut out multiples of each to use as my "confetti".  For even more fun confetti, I also used some of the pretty 50 Shades of Red Sequins. Once all was how I liked, I closed off the edge-less top, and adhered onto the mini card base.
 
Using the [so fabulous] Large Merry Christmas Die, I layered [4 times] the Merry, with the top layer using Craft Perfect Mixed Card Pack 6x6 (gold mirror paper sheet).  I used [again, so fabulous] the  Condensed Number Dies for my 25 using the Die Cutting Glitter Foam.

Overall, I am very happy with this Christmas card.  Want to check out the Instagram hop?  You can start HERE.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow, this is such a cool Christmas design! I love your play on the sentiment and numbers! Great papers! I'm not on Instagram, but I appreciate your inspiration here my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Your shaker is oodles of fun and a whole lot of cute!

TK said...

Cute and playful, just what Christmas morn' ought to be!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful Christmas card design!

Leslie said...

Love, love, love! I'm about to give up on ready-made edge-to-edge shaker pouches because they are always too stiff and pull away from the card base. Stamp packaging is a great idea that I've seen quite a few people use. I think I might try that on my next shaker! This is a great card!