Friday, July 14, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #688 - Photo/Mood Board Week

This is a pretty mood board.  I do love mood boards!  So inspirational 😀

When I saw the rose on the mb, I went to my Dare 2B Artzy stamps and pulled out the Layered Rose Stamp Set.  Perfect! (Side note; my set is an older version. The set I linked to has been updated, and also has a matching die set.)  I used my Scan & Cut for cutting out the rose.

The background heart is made from a sheet of canvas [that I found during organizing] - I love the subtle texture that shows up after I used some water colors on it.

Okay, your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #688 and show us how the board inspires you.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

13 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful sentiment!

Carol said...

Very pretty card Vicki...it could be used for lots of occasions!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a beautiful sentiment for your beautiful rose, Vicki!
Can't wait to play! I REALLY want that darling kitty!
=]

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous card! Love the quote and your take on the inspirational board is beautifully done my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

This is CAS prettiness, Vicki! Love the rose and the sweet canvas heart!

Ellie Knol said...

SO, so beautiful!

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE that sentiment!

Nancy said...

That rose is wonderful as is the sentiment.

TK said...

Perfectly beautiful and CAS too. Sweet card!

cm said...

Such a pretty little collage of love themed images, Vicki. A fabulous, focused take on the mood board.
hugs~c

Bobby said...

Wonderful sentiment, Vicki, and I love how you interpreted it into your card.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful CAS creation! I am loving that beautiful watercolor heart and the delicate rose on this fabulous design!

Ina G said...

CASimply beautiful Vicki.