Friday, July 28, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #690 - CASE a DT

I love this week over at JUGS.  I have so much fun seeing who you decide to CASE this week, and what your take shows.

For my card today, I came across a video from Gina K and loved the end result. So, I made one.

I used Gina K's Wild Blossoms Stamp Set, and an unbranded die [layered 2 times]. 

The sentiment strip is from Simon Says.  I'm going to use this as a sympathy card - it fits the bill beautifully.

Okay, your turn.  Pop on over to the JUGS Challenge #690, check out all the cards from the design team, pick the one you want to CASE and go to town!  Be sure and list who you CASED in your post.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, there is something so classic about a black and white card! You are bound to be CASE'd my friend! SO gorgeous!
=]

ElizStewart said...

Vicki...fabulous design! Am definitely going to check out the technique.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so beautiful and I love the texture the die cut gives!

*Vicki* said...

Wow, that is just beautiful! I love the inlay look and the black and white!

Carol said...

Pretty black and white CAS look with added texture! This is my favorite theme week too! Maybe we can work it into the "regular" roatation next year?!

Nancy said...

I have not tried this technique but I need to for certain. Love it in Black and White!

Lisa Elton said...

Wowee, is this ever fabulous! I think it's a new favorite from you Vicki!

Ina G said...

Fabulous and classic. Love it Vicki. Only recently watching this video. Super technique.

Bobby said...

That die is fantastic, Vicki, and what a great way to use it over the stamped silhouette.

Leslie said...

Love a B&W color combo, and such a fun technique!