Saturday, July 15, 2023

Addicted to CAS Challenge #242 - Wish

This is perfect for my card to add to my stash.  Did I tell you that I have managed to get out all the birthday cards for this year mailed on time!  Oh yay to me 😀 

I was playing with paints and came up with this (inspired-by-Pinterest-photo) for the background.  I just love the texture that paint creates.

The Make A Wish Die is from STAMPlorations, and multi colored with Copics.  The gems are from my stash.

Okay, your turn.  Come on over to ATCAS and show us how you use wish in your CAS card.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow, your paints turned out really cool on this background! I love to play with paints for this! Fun card!

Lisa Elton said...

You MADE the background paper... WOWEE! Fantastic Bday card, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Yay! Congratulations on getting cards out on time! I like this birthday card too! Nice to have a stash ready for sending.

Leslie said...

Dang it, these colors are to die for! GREAT card!