Thursday, July 6, 2023

Happy Little Stampers July Stencil Challenge

Well, I messed up -- I put in the HLS Water Color Challenge [which should of been on the 1st!] instead of the HLS Stencil Challenge.  That said, I'm throwing up this post very quickly!

I used a stencil from STAMPlorations, and the rest is Gina K Designs [retired].


You have all month to join in over at Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful design and colors!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

your card is wonderful. I love the colors you used. Great background for the butterfly. Barb Housner

Leslie said...

So pretty! Gotta love all Shery's stencils! And, of course, the butterfly is gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

Your stenciled background was the perfect landing spot for that pretty butterfly!

wannabcre8tive said...

A gorgeous card. I love the use of the stencil and the butterfly is beautifiul.