Thursday, July 6, 2023

Happy Little Stampers July Water Color Challenge


This option worked out beautifully!  As I was [still] organizing my stamp room, I came across these perfect STAMPlorations Watercolor ATC Journaling Cards and, they made a great background for my Merry Christmas Die.
 
The background flourish die is one of the first ones I bought....[all those years ago]; Cherry Lynn Holly Flourish.

Your turn!  You have all month to join in over at Happy Little Stampers Water Color Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome Christmas card design!

Leslie said...

This is really pretty! Beautiful Christmas colors!

wannabcre8tive said...

A very beautiful Christmas card. Nice water coloring.

The Dream Pages said...

Lovely card vicki..