Thursday, June 8, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Sentiment on Banner

It's been years since I have used a sentiment banner!  This was fun to make.

I used some of my stashed inked/sponged panels, and cut out the happy [MFT Emmit Alphabet Die-namics - retired, but I did find them HERE]

The candle dies [??] - and the Birthday is from STAMPlorations.  Rather out of my wagon wheel, but it works!

Your turn - come on over to the Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along!  While the "sentiment on a banner" is optional, being a birthday card is not.  Have fun!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

15 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow, such a striking card! I love how you've done the sentiment on your banner as well as the popped out one over the candles!

Barbara said...

Perfect example of a banner on a birthday card. So much fun and I love the word birthday over the candles as well.

Colleen said...

Vicki, love your happy banners, what a great size and those candles are fantastic! Love the birthday color shading die and your placement over the candles!

Leslie said...

I love everything about this card! Awesome design and use of the dies!

Nancy said...

Awesome card, Vicki! I really love that Birthday die too!

Lisa Elton said...

This is festive and full of fun!

I Card Everyone said...

It's a BANNER birthday card, Vicki! and so fun!
=]

JulieP said...

Loving the fun colors!!! Great birthday card Vicki!

Bonnie said...

I love that HAPPY banner with the bright colors and how well it goes with the birthday die cut! The multicolored birthday candles are a perfect way to celebrate!

Linda said...

Love your colorful Happy banner over the candles. Fun card, Viki.

shirley-bee said...

Fun birthday card, Vicki! It’s got a real party vibe,

JoAnn said...

Love the happy banner and the colorful birthday over the candles. Great card Vicki.

Cathy said...

Banners and candles, perfect for a birthday! Love the bright happy colours too, Cathy x

Ashwini Rao said...

Oh, that's one die set that I have as well! I must remember to use them like this - what an awesome idea! I love your card - so many die cuts!! But it really looks fabulous and I love everything in it!!

Glenda J said...

Really cool card - terrific colours and layout.