Thursday, June 22, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge #264 - Number

I enjoy personalizing birthday cards.  I usually do this for my nieces and nephews, and then for milestone birthdays for adults too.  That said, I love using numbers ;)

I used PTI Numbers - love the larger size of these! My star die is unbranded [any idea?  let me know]

Lastly, the sentiment is from Simon Says Happy.

Okay, your turn!  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along!  While using a number is optional, being a birthday card is not.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

18 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your card with that big number Vicki. The stars and swirl are great accents.

*Vicki* said...

Brilliant CAS birthday card! Love the large 5!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm playing catch up after vacation, I missed a whole lot of fabulousness! Each card is as wonderful as the next! Love your JUGs card!

Bonnie said...

That big green 5 is the star of the show, Vicki! I love how the stars curve toward the number! And awesome design! Thanks for making me feel so welcome at the party!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design using a number!

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, this card design is great for every number/age!
=]

Linda said...

Vicki, such a fun card for a 5-year-old. Love that star die.

Linda said...

Vicki, what a fun card for a 5-year-old. Love that star die.

TK said...

What a wonderful card, Vicki! Love the larger number too, plus that swirly, cute die is pretty

Leslie said...

Definitely a fun card! I love the big numbers, too!

Nancy said...

Cool card and well-balanced!

Barbara said...

I adore your personalized card and great way to do that.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous CAS card, love the star swirl (went looking for it!!) I also used PTI numbers as I love the size, may be CASEing this lots of times, it's a beauty, Cathy x

shirley-bee said...

This makes my heart happy, Vicki! The huge number, the star swirl and the HB sentiment are perfectly placed.

JulieP said...

I LOVE this CAS design!!! So striking and fun.

Ashwini Rao said...

Yeah, I love the big number as well! The stars are looking awesome with the number, and the CAS design makes them both shine. Awesome card, Vicki!

Glenda J said...

Great CAS design! Love that green number.

Colleen said...

I don't know your unbranded star die, but I sure do love it and think that is such a great way to make personalized cards, young or old!!