Monday, June 19, 2023

More Challenges

I found a challenge over at Paper Playful [a great tool for a list of challenges-by-day] that inspired me;  Use Your Stuff #486 - Flowers.  

I grabbed out my Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower and matching die [no longer available], and went to work.  Did you know that Heartfelt Creations is closing down? They are currently running a close-out sale, 50% off 5 - 60% off 10 - 70% off 15. Another one bites the dust....so sad.

I used the HFC Classic Leaf Dies for my leaves.

The HB is from retired PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments.  When I use HFC supplies, I always make a more elaborate card.  That said, I am also entering this into the Wednesday Simon Says; Lots of Layers

Thanks Challenges!  Fun times!



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love everything about this card! So beautiful and cheery with the sunflower and all the yellow.

TK said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Love the colors, the layers and all the details!

baileyrosy.com said...

Fabulous card I love the gorgeous florals and fantastic layout plus the great placement and color.

Marie

*Vicki* said...

Wow, this is stunning Vicki! I love how you've popped out the flowers and the papers in the background look amazing! I didn't know that about them closing!

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the florals!