Saturday, June 17, 2023

Addicted to CAS Challenge #240 - Rainbow Colors

The gallery is going to be lovely for this challenge!  As par, I went literal.

I do love color against a white card base.  What's better then rainbow colors!
 
The rainbow die is unknown [no surprise there], and the Hello is from [OOB] Walter & Winnie.

Your turn.  The gallery should be filled with this easy challenge!  Upload your card over at Addicted to CAS #240.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Who doesn't love a good rainbow! This is such a happy and cheerful CAS card!

Leslie said...

Love this! I'm all about bright colors and rainbows!

TK said...

Your bright and cheery rainbow is a perfect perch for your chunky sentiment -- love the simplicity of this card that says everything in bold

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and I love the rainbow!

baileyrosy.com said...

Happy, fun, and gorgeous love your beautiful rainbow.

Marie

Nancy said...

Such a wonderfully colourful clean and simple card!! I really do love my rainbow colours!

Kristin Sluhan said...

oh my gosh...so adorable! I love the rainbow!