Friday, June 2, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #682 - Color Week

It's my choice for this week's color challenge.  When I went to make the card, I'm like what was I thinking.  However, once I decided what to make, the colors worked rather brilliantly!

It always helps when you use a fabulous die set!  (Spellbinders Bold Bloom Etched Dies)  I just substituted gray for any standard green with these fun flowers and leaves.

The sentiment is computer generated.

Alrighty, your turn!  I sure hope you join in over at JUGS #682!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

11 comments:

Carol said...

I really need to get those flower dies and that embossing folder is now on my list. Nice card!

Lisa Elton said...

You layered the colors together beautifully! Wonderful card!

TK said...

Beautiful flowers, in beautiful colors of course! I just bought this set and love it. Thank you again!

Nancy said...

So pretty! I can see why you love this set so much!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh I love these colors together! Beautiful card!

Bobby said...

I think it's a beautiful color combination, Vicki, and your lovely card proves it.

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... I thought the colors were just brilliant after putting them to the test as well... great card!

Leslie said...

I totally love this! Gorgeous colors!

Ina G said...

Fabulous Vicki. Love those flowers in your chosen colours for our challenge this week.

cm said...

Beautiful Bold Blooms in this colour combination! I really liked the palette you chose; thank you!
hugs~c

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love your bold blooms on this beauty! Great choice of colors for our challenge, too.