Wednesday, May 3, 2023

The Male Room Challenge #174 - Animals


This is definitely a trend right now.

 

I grabbed my retired Little Huggables [from OOB CAS-ual Fridays], and colored the fun bear.  [I always did like the cute images in this set.]

For my resist background I used [also retired] Simon Says Plank Background Stamp, and the sentiment is STAMPlorations Skinny Sentiments.  

Your turn!  Come on over to The Male Room Challenge #174 and play along.  You have all month!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Super cute and lovely background. X

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute image and a great background!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh that bear is super CUTE! I love that resist background for much! Brilliant done!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific guy card, love the colors!

Leslie said...

Super cute! Love that critter!