Friday, May 5, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #678 - Color Week

Yes, you can include neutrals for this color challenge.  Good thing, since I did. 😀

I am thrilled with this card!  I used the stunning Altenew Blossom and Bloom stamp & die set.  [While I didn't use the die, it's a great addition to have.]  I did fussy cut out the 2 spotlighted colored flowers.

The hb is from an OOB company.

Your turn!  Come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge #678 and play along!  Lots of ways to use pink and yellow.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

11 comments:

Carol said...

Fun pink and yellow on a bright white card for our challenge! Very striking!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I like how you spotlighted the blooms only!

I Card Everyone said...

What a gorgeous image! So very pretty in pink and yellow, Vicki!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I love what you've done with this week's colors. This is gorgeous, Vicki!

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful floral image! Love how you've popped up the colored ones! Great take on the palette!

Ina G said...

Beautiful image and bold Beautiful colours Vicki.

Claire said...

Such a dramatic stunner Vicki - love how you've just coloured the blooms and kept all that wonderful white space!

Bobby said...

I love the colored flowers popped up over the stamped image, Vicki. Fabulous card!

cm said...

WOW! You've really made the challenge colours the stars of the stage. Gorgeous card!
hugs~c

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous! Your flowers look amazing in this week's colors and I love how you added the fussy cuts over the stamped image.

Lisa Kind said...

Pretty bold flowers on the black leaves. Lovely card!