Thursday, May 25, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Make It Pop

I went literal with this challenge this time by using the [retired] MFT Soda Pop Die-namics.

They worked perfectly for this challenge!  I have only used these a couple of times, but they are fun.

The sentiment is computer generated.

Your turn!  Come on over to the Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along!  While make it pop is an option, being a birthday card is not.  Have fun!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

16 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, yes, they are perfect - and you've chosen a few of my favorite flavors, Vicki!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a cool card design! Great colors too!

Nancy said...

Awesome take on the topping and very well done! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me smile, it's oodles of fun! So happy to be guesting with you this week!

Barbara said...

This is a great card, Vicki. You and I literally made a card that popped. And I love your take on this challenge even better than my own.

Leslie said...

Awesome take on your challenge with the use of those cute dies!

*Vicki* said...

How fun! I love that you've taken the challenge literally! The colors really pop too! Brilliant!

Linda said...

Vicki, this is such a fun card and remember fondly of pop in a bottle. Ha-ha

Cathy said...

Soda pop is perfect! Such a cool card, love the shading on the bottles too, Cathy x

Bonnie said...

These bright bottles of pop are such fun, Vicki! And I love the little strips you've place diagonally behind them!

Ashwini Rao said...

Love your fun and colorful take on my challenge, Vicki! The soda pop bottles look awesome!

Colleen said...

Awesome stamps, I could use those, too bad they are retired, they are fabulous!

shirley-bee said...

Love this cool colour combo and the shading on the bottles, Vicki. The matching stripes give it a fab retro/modern look too.

JulieP said...

Double pops for the sodas and the colors. Fab Vicki!

JoAnn said...

What a fun card with those colorful pop bottles. Love your coloring.

Glenda J said...

Great colours and great idea to use pop bottles!