Saturday, April 15, 2023

Lots of Fun Challenges!

I got a few challenges in my email that really interested me.  That said, I joined in :)

I started with the fun sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #581. Here is my card;

Here is the sketch.  I adore this one!

 

I used a leaf die - [by whom?  I have no idea. 😕 ].  The sentiment is from Poppy Stamps Art Deco Birthday Greetings.

I am also entering this fun card into CAS on Sunday #255 - Spring, Inkspirational #287 - CAS card, and lastly, Less is More #481 - Anything Goes.

Overall, I'm liking my card!  Thanks challenges 😀



Thanks for stopping by~

15 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Wow! I'm loving all that greenery, Vicki! So fresh and pretty!

Cardsbymaaike said...

that's pretty for sure

Julia Aston said...

A beautiful card with the green stems and yellow/purple blooms Vicki. They look lovely tucked behind the circle sentiment. thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and awesome design!

Greta said...

Beautiful use of the sketch--love this!

Kathyk said...

Delightful make

Kathyk

*Vicki* said...

Really love the purple and yellow flowers together! Beautiful card design!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your take on the sketch, this is lovely!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful floral design, Vicki! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful sprays of leaves and pops of color Vicki! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

Leslie said...

OMGosh, this is gorgeous! Love the CAS design and those dies!

baileyrosy.com said...

Hi Vicki, loving the fabulous foliage with a touch of colour for the blooms and that dynamic sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More for our anything goes challenge.

Marie

Lynne said...

Wonderful design Vicki, thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

Lisa said...

Wonderful die cuts and colors on this gorgeous card.

Helen said...

So beautiful with such a striking design with these lovely die cuts, Vicki!! Love it!! Thanks so much for sharing at LIM.