Monday, April 17, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #238

I got an email for the challenge over at AAA Cards #238, Ripped or Torn Edges, and had to join in!  Sitting on my desk was a panel with torn pieces of inked card stock!  Kismet.

Apparently I was playing around with the torn pieces because, I adored the bright vivid colors.  This worked perfectly with the gold sparkle congrats as I need a wedding card!

They are getting married with a cowboy theme, in a campground.  That said, no stuffy wedding card for them!  This bright, torn pieces, focal abstract will be perfect!

Thanks AAA Cards - your timing is spot on!



Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sparkly congrats, this is fun!

Leslie said...

Very cool card! The torn elements really pack a punch!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fun background and love how the sentiment is so glittery!

*Vicki* said...

That is such a cool design with the torn pieces! Looks like some of that might be alcohol inked? I love it!!

Lisa said...

This card is art! I love the papers, love the colors, love the shimmer in the sentiment.

Nancy said...

That gold sparkle just pops on your other colours! Thanks for playing with us at AAA Challenges!

Perfectly4med said...

A very colourful card, beautifully morphed into a wedding card :)
Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.
Neil