Friday, April 21, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #676 - CAS Week

At first I thought about making a coffee card.  However, since I no longer work at Starbucks, I really have no need for that theme, except maybe once a year.  I don't need a stash..  So, I then thought about this fun Cupcake Digi from STAMPlorations!  This is seriously my favorite digi - I just love the way how you can custom-size it.

I made a one layer card with these 2 digi images, and then using a confetti die, I cut out some fun confetti for top decorating.  I also added some gems.

The sentiment is a freebie from Hannelie Bester over at Desert Diva. [I tried to find it, but no luck].  She has awesome digi sentiments that you can get for free HERE [if you want to check them out].  Grab a cup of coffee [or tea] you will be there for awhile! 😁

Okay, it's your turn!  Come on over to JUGS Challenge #676 and show us your CAS card with a beverage or food.  It's going to be a yummy gallery this week.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute cupcake image. Love the bright cheery colors.

Carol said...

I love sprinkles on a cupcake and this looks like the little candy stars and nonpareils that can be on cakes, cookies and cupcakes. Cute cupcake card!

ElizStewart said...

Great cupcake!!

Lisa Elton said...

That is a great image and I like your color choices! The addition of the sprinkles kicked up the cuteness factor!

Leslie said...

Super fun card! Love that cupcake and those sprinkles!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great birthday wishes that works for any age group and gender!

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, this is a fantastic cupcake - my husband just walked by and said 'oh! I want a cupcake!' That guy - he'd even like the sprinkles!
A one-layered fabulous card!
=]

Nancy said...

The sprinkles were the icing on the cake, that is for sure. Great card!

Lisa Kind said...

This card is very yummy! I love a good cupcake!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love this yummy cupcake with it's sprinkles! After seeing this, I had a craving and had to go bake a cake!

cm said...

What a yummy cupcake you've 'baked' for our theme. So pretty! Craving one now...
hugs~c

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Nothing better than a giant cupcake - and I love the cute sprinkles too!

Ina G said...

Super yummy and full of sweetness.