Saturday, April 22, 2023

Addicted to CAS Challenge - Window

So many different ways to add a window to a card.  I'm looking forward to the gallery for this challenge.

I went literal and used a window die.

I used Blue Lagoon Sequins from Kat Scrappiness, and a Sentiment Strip from Simon Says.


Your turn!  Come on over to the Addicted to CAS Challenge with your window card~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Great window die and super fun shaker card.

Lisa Elton said...

You had the perfect window, this is fun!

Leslie said...

Great card! Love the literal window interpretation!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful window shaker card!