Saturday, April 8, 2023

Addicted to CAS Challenge #235 - Garden

This time of year is the beginning of growing your garden.  How perfect is this code word?

For the background of my shaker window I grabbed a painted panel from my stash and went to work to recycle it.  I started with using a new-to-me embossing folder from Simon Says, Floral Festoon.  Once that was done, I just kept sponging on ink until I got the shading I wanted.  It looks like designer paper to me, so yay to me, job well done. 😉

I used a few unbranded dies for added decoration to the oval frame I cut out.  The sentiment is from an OOB business.

Your turn!  Come on over to Addicted to CAS Challenge and play along!  

The gallery is going to be lovely!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the little sprigs, this is terrific!

Leslie said...

This is beautiful! Love that the florals look layered!

baileyrosy.com said...

Wow ! What a fabulous card so vibrant and full of colour this has to be one of my favourites of all of your cards.

Marie