Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Color Hues Challenge #55 - Light Pink & Gold

One of my goals for 2023 is to get out in blogland more!  By doing that, I need to join in more challenges.  Today I am starting with Color Hues #55; Light Pink & Gold.  While these are far from my standard color use [challenge!], I had an idea and went with it.

Funny enough, I came up with a product I need - gold glitter!  I had some gold glitter glue, but, no surprise, it was dried up.  I improvised with gold embossing powder.  While it worked, I think glitter would of looked better.

The [retired] balloon dies from MFT have to be in the top 10 of products I use a lot.  I just love the shapes of the different balloons.  They also help to balance out my card.  I felt with all this glam and "glitter" I needed a pretty sentiment, so I printed one off the computer.

=============================================

A lot of the challenge sites are on holiday through the middle of the month.  I'll be listing them out so I have a to-go-to list of what to play in!  Meanwhile, thanks Color Hues for the challenge - I had fun~



Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow! The gold turned out amazing on your birthday card! This is absolutely so eye catching!

Karen said...

And thanks for joining our first challenge of 2023 at Color Hues! Your gold embossing came out great, and the balloons are just fabulous!

Lisa Elton said...

It does have glam and glitter and it's wonderful!

Leslie said...

So pretty! Love the soft pink with the BAM of gold!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful balloon design and beautiful colors too!

Nancy said...

Such a fun celebratory card, Vicki! Totally love that you went outside your normal color palette and joined us! Happy New Year and thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

JulieP said...

I love the mix of the vellum and gold balloons! The flow of your background sparkle is very pretty as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues challenge!