Sunday, January 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Challenge #45 - Anything Birthday

HAPPY 2023!  I'm looking forward to this year.  Why?  No idea - but it's going to be a great one!

 

Today the AAA Birthday Challenge is Anything Goes Birthday. [Starting the new year in an easy way for sure 😀] We are changing this challenge to run the 1st of the month through month end.  [Makes it easier for all of us]!  This gives you all month to join in - I hope you play along.

I used a few Mini Slimline Dies from Trinity Stamps, along with the [retired] MFT Balloon Dies.

The HB is mixed dies I have - not sure who...

Okay, that's it for me.  Remember, you have all month to join in over at AAA Birthday Challenge!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Great birthday card! Happy New Year, friend!

Cardsbymaaike said...

Fabulous Vicky

Cardsbymaaike said...

Great card Vicky

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a wonderful birthday card design! Balloons are great for any age or gender!

Tristan said...

Fab masculine birthday card Vicki. Love the various layers.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful bday card... even better in person! Thanks, Vicki and Happy New Year!!

*Vicki* said...

Those balloons are awesome! Really fabulous slimline birthday!! I love it! Happy New Year!

The Dream Pages said...

Beautiful..