Friday, January 6, 2023

CAS on Friday Guest Designer

I am so happy to start the new year being a Guest Designer for CAS on Friday #248; Insects.  I have often said, I adore this challenge site, so, it's fun to get to join the team!

I first thought of a dragonfly, but then decided a butterfly is a prettier "insect".  I started with a cut tag, stenciled on some dots, stamped some background lines, and added a couple of leaf stickers that I have.

Once that was done, I stamped, fussy cut out, and colored a couple of butterflies [OOB company].  I adhered them [just in the center] onto the tag, and finally, added a cut sentiment strip.  I did use an embossing folder for a subtle embossed background panel also.

That's it for me.  I hope you pop on over to the CAS on Friday Challenge #248 and join in the fun!

Meanwhile, CAS on Friday, thanks for having me!  I enjoyed making my card.



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Beautiful! Love this!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my the butterflies are just GORGEOUS Vicki! Stunning card and big congrats on your GDT gig!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful! I love those butterflies 🦋!

Lisa Elton said...

Yay you, congrats! Your guesting debut card is fantastic, Vicki. Layered but still CAS!