Thursday, January 5, 2023

2 Challenges

Today I found a couple of challenges that I wanted to join in; Color Throw Down #724; Black, Gray, Magenta, White, and A Blog Named Hero; Crazy Little Thing Called Love.

I used a punch heart I had with some magenta colored glitter paper, and layered them 4 times for depth.  I cut and 3 layered the [retired] MFT Hugs, the sentiment is from [retired] Hero Arts CL487, and the tiny hummingbird is from Hero Arts, Antique Engravings.

 

I made this card for my Husband's Valentine's Day card.  I like him to know I appreciate him! 

 

Thanks Challenges - I had fun 😀



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really love this large sentiment with the glittery hearts! Such a sweet sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card Vicki, love the little hummingbird!

Leslie said...

Awesome glittered hearts, and I love the big sentiment!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful with the pretty hearts and wonderful sentiment!

Kanan Pandya said...

Absolutely sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.