Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Fun Challenge - CAS on Friday #247

I came across another challenge over at CAS on Friday #247; Christmas.  I just adore this challenge site - they have such great challenges!  I debated trying out for the Team, but there was a conflict with my other teams.  I was rather sad.  

Meanwhile, I told you I was done with Christmas - well I needed o...n...e  m...o...r...e, and it also qualifies for this challenge.  [I do love win-wins.]

I ordered this [so fun] set from Woodward Stamps; Three Gnomes.  I only used the Santa one and just stamped, colored, and cut out 2 of him. He worked well on my mini slimline card.

I used a retired MFT cloud stencil for the sky, and an unbranded snowflake die.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Clean Line Christmas.

That's it - totally, completely done with Christmas cards - should I make any, into my stash for next year it goes!  I was pretty impressed I was only short about 6 -- not bad considering I mailed out about 40.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support! !

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute! You would have been great for this team, maybe next time ;)

Leslie said...

OMG, those gnomes are the cutest ever! Love this card! Hope you and the fam had a great Christmas, and we wish you a very Happy New Year!

*Vicki* said...

Super cute cute cute! Love the gnomes on the snow drifts! The slimline scene is so fun! Hope you had a great Christmas friend!