Sunday, December 11, 2022

A Challenge Plus

As much as I thought I was done with Christmas cards, apparently not.  My husband asked did I get this person, that person, and yet another 5 persons!  Akkk - I got busy today to get them done, as I really am done with Christmas cards.

I went ahead and joined in at Inkspirational #280 - Gold.

For the life of me, I COULD NOT get a decent 2nd photo!  That said, at least this first one got accurate colors!

I also made this card - just sharing, no challenge.

I used a couple of Katscrapiness products for this fun one; Merry Christmas with Shadow Die, Mini Diamond Wire & Wood Grain Die for the background.

I sponged on some Oxide inks for blending on the words, I used some white gel pen, and then used some watered down white acrylic paint for some splatters of "snow".  

I did make some others, but the lighting is so bad for photographing, it wasn't worth the hassle. 

Hope your week end was crafty!



Thanks for stopping by~

ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

HA, husbands are like that!! Two fabulous cards!

Leslie said...

Both of these cards are awesome! Shame about not being able to share the others you made because of poor lighting!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are so beautiful and well designed!

*Vicki* said...

These are both really beautiful Vicki! I hear you on getting done! LOL I always seem to forget someone in there! I haven't posted all of mine yet, but it feels good to be done! :)