Friday, November 11, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #658 - Trend Week


I love this challenge!  I wish I had the patience to do this with every card I mail out.  But, nope - isn't going to happen.  That said, it worked perfectly for this challenge!

I partially used the Altenew's Abstract Landscape Cover Die for the die cuts, along with Simon Says Etched Delicate Frond.  I have to say also, that I am thrilled with the color combo.

I love having a matching envelope to go with this fun card too!

Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #658 and show us your matching envie!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

13 comments:

ddc designs said...

Stunning card and envelope!

cm said...

WOW! An abstract awesome card and envelope pairing, Vicki! Love the colours!
hugs~c

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and the colors are awesome!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki...fab, fab, fab background!

Lisa Elton said...

Fantastic and it's masculine or feminine!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Simply stunning - has such an impact. Love the colours too.

Carol said...

Such gorgeous colors and design Vicki!!!!!!! I love graphic designs!!!

Nancy said...

One of my favs of yours for sure! Awesome job!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I LOVE this! Such a beautiful design and fabulous color combo. Great card and matching envelope!

Karren said...

I'm with you on the matching envelopes - wish I had the patience and time to do it every time but know I don't and won't :). This colour combo is fabulous and I love the way you've used this die!

Bobby said...

Such a peaceful design, Vicki. It looks great on both the card and envelope.

Lisa Kind said...

I love the color combo as well! This is stunning! You should decorate all your envelopes! ;-)

Ina G said...

Fabulous and such a simply stunning card and envelope.