Thursday, October 27, 2022

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Halloween Colors

It's my choice for this challenge. I hope you join in~

I just love this cute skeleton [retired Memory Box Halloween Sideshow] - he makes me smile.  The little candy corn kind of works for me too.

My friend will appreciate the Halloween theme for her birthday.

Your turn!  I hope you join in over at the Seize the Birthday Challenge with your optional Halloween colors.  Remember. it must be a birthday card.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

He's fun and I like the little candy corn! Cute card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute Halloween birthday card design! I bet your friend will love it!

JulieP said...

I think he needs to munch on some of that candy corn. LOL!!! Very cute.

Cathy said...

He is a cutie! Thankyou for the fun challenge, Cathy x

Barbara said...

You got the Halloween colors in buy using the candy corn and the cute skeleton makes me smile too. Nice CAS card.

Nancy said...

Cute and the tiny candy corn is fun as well!

JoAnn said...

Cute card Vicki. Love the row of candy corn.

Ashwini Rao said...

Wonder if the skeleton man wants the candy corn too?? :D Awesome card, Vicki!

shirley-bee said...

This is such a fun card, Vicki! Love the cute skeleton.