Friday, October 7, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #653 - Trend Week

Well this is totally the trend I have been using lately!  I have no problem with this challenge at all :).
 
I used one of my found "strip embossing folders" for the center panel.  Seriously, I have no idea how long I have had these, or really where I even bought them from!  I sure love the texture though.

Using an unbranded die, I cut twice - once with green card stock, and again with yellow card stock for the adhered flowers.  My sentiment is computer generated.

Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #653 and join in the fun!  I can't wait to see the CAS cards in the gallery.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

13 comments:

Leslie said...

Great card! You are rockin' the CAS here lately!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... the wee tulips are adorable and am loving the border EF. Great CAS! BTW... thank you for the GORGEOUS birthday card so very kind of you!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful CAS designed card.

Carol said...

Perfectly CAS with lots of texture...nice card!

*Vicki* said...

Really pretty card! Love the elegant embossed strip!

baileyrosy.com said...

I also have tons of those embossing strips and don't think I have ever used mine, so well done to you for getting yours out. It certainly makes for an elegant addition to this gorgeous CAS reation.

Marie

Nancy said...

Fun layout! Cool card and a great idea that we all will benefit from. I have several of these EF strips!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific CAS card! The little pop of color was all the embossed strip needed!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That embossed strip is so perfect for those layered flowers! Love the addition of the heart stems, too. CAS perfection!

Bobby said...

Everything old is new again, Vicki. Love that you found this folder. It adds wonderful texture to your CAS card.

cm said...

CAS perfection here, Vicki!
hugs~c

Ina G said...

Perfectly CAS with the hint of pretty yellows.

Lisa Kind said...

I think you’ve got CAS down! Lovely card.