Thursday, October 6, 2022

Happy Little Stampers October Stencil Challenge

One thing about this challenge, it is easy!
 
There is a hint of Christmas to this card.  That said, it is for a December birthday, so that works!  I started with a brick stencil [from my friend Loll Thompson] just partially sponged, and added a branch from the Tim Holtz Sizzix Big Greens Dies.  [I do love this set, and I have used it a lot over the last few months!]

And, par for the course, a sentiment strip from Simon Says.  [These are awesome!]
 
Your turn!  You have all month to join in the Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the partial sponging! Great card!

Lisa Elton said...

CAS and just fabulous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your design is beautiful. I love the stenciled brick background.

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful design! Love the faded brick!!