Monday, September 19, 2022

STAMPlorations Fun Day

I'm having a STAMPlorations fun day here on my blog.  It's been awhile! The store was closed for Shery to focus on her health. Well, she has opened a little, offering bundle deals at amazing prices.  That said, I figured I'd share a few of the digital images, and card fronts I used for a couple of cards.

I'm starting with the Fluttery Garden A2 Card Front Bundle.  [There are 6 different images in this bundle for only $5!].  So easy, print, cut, color [if you want], and adhere onto the card base.

I used my Ultra Thin Sharpies for spotlight coloring of the images, intentionally not blending the colors for a different type look.

For this card, I used a paper good image that I cut for a couple of panels rather then the whole card front.  Shery has a Paper Good Grab Bag 100+ images for $15.  [Now that's a lot of fun right there!]


I hope you enjoyed my STAMPloration's Fun Day.  I know I did creating these cards.

On a side note, should you order, you will ALSO get either a random stamp or die in your order!  When you reply to the order confirmation just say something like, "Vicki made me buy your paper goods grab bag!" to get that freebie!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card designs and beautiful colors! I need to get mine out and use them!

Lisa Elton said...

These are beautiful, Vicki!

nancy littrell said...

OMG..LOVE your digital stamped card with just the partial beautiful coloring and your cards using the beautiful Autumn paper goods images cut in half to get two finished cards. You are always so clever and creative, Vicki. TFS your STAMPlorations product beauties, my friend. Hugs....Nancy

nancy littrell said...

P.S. I just realized you made only 1 card with the cut in half paper goods image, but took 2 beautiful photos of your card:-) Hugs...nancy

Dora said...

Beautiful card. Nice to use bright colours