Sunday, September 18, 2022

Guest Designing for AAA Card Challenge #224

I get the pleasure of Guest Designing for this challenge!

Here is what I came up with;

I used an older, retired, Hero Arts stamp set; Remember.  The flowers stamp like water color - kind of a fun effect.

My sentiment is from Memory Box Signature Greetings.  I use this set a lot!  I adore the font.

Well, that was fun!  I hope you pop on over to the AAA Card Challenge #224 and play along!  Remember to keep it CAS.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

6 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Love your card Vicky, thank you for being our fabulous guest designer this fortnight for the AAA Card Challenges

Leslie said...

Great card and congrats on your GD gig!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful birthday card design with bright colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting, Vicki your card is fantastic! I like the pops of bright color!

Jane.D said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for guesting with us at AAA Cards this fortnight!

Dora said...

Beautiful