Monday, September 19, 2022

A Day of Challenges

I joined in a few challenges from over the week end.  That said, I think I missed one, but I'm still going to show the card.

I started with the sketch from Just Add Ink #621, and used the colors from Color Throwdown #710 [that's the one I missed the deadline for].

 

Such an easy CAS card - hexagon dies, and a sentiment.  Works for me 😀 WON:  Honorable Mention
 
                                                            

----------------------------------------------------------

I went on to join in the Inkspirational Challenge #271; Inspiration Photo

 

I literally made the photo by covering a small notebook.

Then, I decided what the heck - so, I made a card too.  Now, I have a small gift and the card to go with it!

Thanks Challenges!  I had a great time :)



Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Great CAS design using the Throwdown colors! You actually posted before the deadline so it’s all good! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!

Jane.D said...

Lovely cards all three, but I absolutely love the first one!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are so beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

These are wonderful. Vicki! The last one is my favorite!

KimB said...

Sometime clean and simple is just perfect for what is needed - and this has a lovely balance of colour that adds just the right amount of interest Vicki.Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Leslie said...

LOVE all of these projects! The colors on the first one are gorgeous, and the lace with kraft on the other two look amazing!

Tristan said...

Awesome CASness on your 1st card Vicki. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Dora said...

Beautiful style.

Marina said...

Yes, you did make the photo! How wonderful!!!Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

Pia S said...

A book and a matching card, yes, that is a nice little gift idea. Love the heart lace trimming on the card! Thanks for sharing with us at INKspirational.